Followers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Mod Monday

How I Styled It
Outfit 1: H&M Paisley Shorts & MIA Uptown Girl Pumps
Outfit 3: H&M Pleated Shorts & Wild Pair Leopard Platforms
Outfit 4: Sugarlips Green Light Dance Queen Skirt & Wild Pair Zebra Print Pumps

Sometimes a modification can be as simple as creating an illusion. ;)

Since I got this LBD from Sugarlips a couple of weeks ago (see here), I've come up with so many ways to rock it.  While brainstorming outfits, I realized this dress would be perfect as a shirt.  It has some of my favorite shirt elements such as interesting sleeves, a nice neckline, and an overall super feminine look.



Here's a couple of other ways I rocked my dress as a shirt.  It makes such a cute and versatile top.  











What are your thoughts on this simple modification?  Do you find it pretty easy to have your dresses double as shirts?




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looks,the last is my favorite
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the looks you came up with styling that dress! Loving the natural hair too lady!!

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it. You've just shown the importance of the Little Black Dress in every woman's wardrobe. xx

    ReplyDelete

So happy you dropped by! Thanks for commenting. If you have a blog, leave a link. I love discovering new blogs and posts. ;0)